Trekker Jacket is a transitional piece for the seasons when temperatures begin to drop. The design is cut from Rains’ stitch-free quilted fabric with waterproof PU coating. The fabric is engineered for softness, volume and warmth, and is paired with weather-resistant hardware in stainless steel and durable rubber.
This waterproof jacket features ultrasonically double-welded seams, a coated zip fastening, concealed storm cuffs and side pockets and an internal chest pocket. The look is finished with a padded stand-up collar.
- Waterproof: 4000 mm/cm2 water column pressure
- Windproof: 0.02 cmm air permeability
- Breathable: 4000 g/m2 water vapor transmission
- Weather-resistant hardware: Stainless steel and durable rubber trimmings
- Quilted: 100% featherless quilting
- Double-welded seams: High-frequency ultrasonic technology